"The trains stop running, so I run to the Esplanade to dip my hand in the river. I’ve come a long way from the Hudson to the Charles, and sometimes I wonder what I’d do if I didn’t live so close to a body of water that connects us all, and how life is meaningless without the connections between one another. Take care of each other."
This post has 10 notes.
- emiliapatricia likes this
- bleedingtitties likes this
- insignificant-figures likes this
- ashes-and-static likes this
- soxsweetheart likes this
- ryanrudolph likes this
- bufyi reblogged this from bostonuniversity and added:
Take care of each other. #BU
- georgiaexclaims reblogged this from bostonuniversity and added:
- justxojen likes this
- wookiesalwayswin reblogged this from bostonuniversity and added:
These “farwell” things need to stop happening. I refuse to graduate. You can’t make me. *sobs in a corner*
- bostonuniversity posted this